Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Life...
Wow, Life has been crazy, but yet kind of boring at the same time. Stephen has been working alot along with going to school, and I have been working. Stephen loves his job, but has his days with some people get a little irritating, but everyone has days like that. He is enjoying His classes, but is also excited to see that they will be done with for the semester in a little over a week. I have been busy with graduation stuff. I will be walking the line with Sarai and Cassandra! I'm so excited. I'm really excited to see family again. It has been lonely here in WI, because we really don't know anyone to go out and hang out with like we did in Owatonna. It makes me miss Owatonna alot! I was telling Stephen that I wish in life when you moved the people and things that you missed the most would go with you, but they don't... :( Anyways, God has plans for us here. Work for me is good. I haven't worked at Kiddie Kampus very much because I have been working alot at Carter's but there is a week in May that I will be working there. I'm so excited to get back and work with the Kids. Also my Manager at Carters asked me if I would be willing to work as a Part Time Manager at OshKosh B'Gosh also. So I would work 20 hrs at Carters and 20 hrs at OshKosh. That must mean I'm doing something right :) I'm excited though because when I first started i was nervous because it was something that I had never done before. But God knows, and He provided wonderful jobs for us, and finances to get by. He is so Wonderful! But that's all I have for now. Hopefully I can keep this updated more often. Anyways, We are excited to see our family and friends at Graduation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment